Our camp is a great place to base yourself for many activities.
If you are stuck for something to do, ask us, we may be able to suggest something or provide you with local brochures. We have wine maps, walking trail maps and Cromwell town maps, all free from the office.
We are happy to google information for you if we don't have it on hand.
Lake Dunstan and Cromwell region provides some great:
- Water skiing
- Mountain bike tracks
- Walking tracks
- Exploring old gold sluicing trails
- Four wheel driving tracks
- Hunting / shooting
- Picking summer fruit / cherries, peaches, apricots
- Dining out
- Wine tastings
- Highlands Park Motor Sport track
- Goldfields Jet / Chinese village tours
- 45 minutes to Wanaka
- 40 minutes to Queenstown
- 30 minutes to the start of The Otago Rail Trail
Got a question - give us a call 03 445 1956 or email us on